Taos Center for the Arts, Town of Taos Community Events, and Taos Ski Valley present an exhibition for student art (grades 6-12) at the Encore Gallery
Movement: Ripple, Wave, Vibration
Water, land, sound, light, and ourselves. Movement in the environment, in nature, in daily life. After a time of individuals needing to be still or having to be still, this show seeks to explore movement and elevate visual art made by youth who recognize that movement continues and is continuous in our wide world.
– WHO: This exhibition will feature the work of Taos students (grades 6-12)
– WHEN: March 26 – April 30, 2021
– WHERE: Encore Gallery and virtual at www.tcataos.org
– WHAT: artwork no smaller than 8×10 inches. 3D work and mixed media is welcome (sculpture, drawings, paintings, collage, photographs, etc.). Limitations: works no wider, taller or deeper than 30 inches.
AWARDS: Jury comprised of representatives from TCA, Taos Ski Valley and Town of Taos Community Events will select ribbons in 1st, 2nd, 3rd place for grades 6-8 and 9-12.
– ART DROP-OFF: Monday, March 22, between 2pm and 5pm at the Encore Gallery.
– ART PICK-UP: Monday, May 3, between 2pm and 5pm at the Encore Gallery
Looking for art supplies? TCA has a limited quantity available. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This exhibition is supported by Taos Ski Valley and Town of Taos Community Events.