Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Tuesday and Wednesday from 10AM-4PM
Some info on coming to the library:
· Masks are required in the building at all times
· Computers will be limited to 5 open computers at a time
· 30 minute sessions will be strictly enforced
· Reservations for Computer use can only be made day of in the library
· No technical computer help can be provide by staff at this time
· Due to limited staffing, the library will be limiting the amount of people in the building
· For safety reasons, in person library services will be limited to card holders only
· CARD REQUIRED FOR ENTRY
· If you need a card, call or email the library. Cards will not be issued in person
· We will ask that browsers limit their own time to 30 mins to ensure all members have a chance to access library resources in person
· Walk-ins are welcome, appointments encouraged to guarantee entry.
New Curbside Hours Starting June 17th
Every Thursday from 830AM-4PM by order only
New Book Drop Hours Starting June 14th open 24/7
For more information, to book a time or get a card
Call the library at 575-737-2590
Or email a librarian at email@example.com
Please be patient with Library staff as we all are navigating a very
limited re-opening. We hope to be back up-to-speed by Fall 2021.